67. NOMINATIONS AND REMUNERATIONS COMMITTEE
The Composition of the Nominations and Remunerations Committee is reflected in topic 29 above. In 2013 the company Heidrick & Struggles was hired to provide consultancy services to the committee, such as:
- Advice regarding the regulations and rules applicable to the executive board members remuneration;
- Drafting of a performance evaluation model and determination of the levels of variable remuneration applicable to the executive board members;
- Elaborate a benchmark study to analyse the performance evaluation model comparing with EDPR’s piers.
68. KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REGARDING REMUNERATION POLICY
EDPR’s Nominations and Remunerations Committee has at least one member with knowledge and experience in remuneration policy. The biographies of the members of the Nominations and Remunerations Committee are in Annex IV of the report.